GVC is now recruiting for an animal loving, confident and dynamic customer service professional to join our Front of House team as a Receptionist!
We are looking for someone who has;
- A love for animals
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- The drive and ambition to want a successful career in the veterinary industry
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A strong team player (who can also fly solo when needed)
- IT competence using a range of standard software programs
- A willingness and flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as per the team’s standard shift schedule
- Fluent English (written, verbal and aural)
- At least three years relevant experience
- Veterinary and pet-care industry experience is useful although not essential.
- Experience within the hospitality or similar customer focused environment is desirable
In return GVC offers;
- Full training and progression opportunities
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a wonderful team
- Many, many fantastic furry friends to meet….
- And a good benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and brief summary of why you want to work at GVC to email@example.com