At GVC, we are happy to host Work Placement Students and support local schools as part of our commitment to education. However, demand for places is high and to help support a mutually positive experience we are committed to:
- Only accepting one student at any time (and a maximum of two students per academic term)
- Only accepting students who have a demonstrable passion for animal welfare, healthcare and the pet care industry
- In return, providing the very best experience for all accepted student candidates.
If you wish to be considered as a GVC Student Work Placement, you will need to evidence a self-motivated and proactive approach as well as meeting the below criteria;
- Inquisitive, curious and a seeker of experience
- Passionate about pets and all things animal
- When you’re doing what you love, you just love what you’re doing!
- Polite, positive and engaging
- Happy when learning
- Able to turn your phone off for at least 60 (consecutive) minutes
We expect interested students to have plenty of great things going on both in and out of school with a healthy interest in the natural world, the future and an ambition to make a difference.
If you would like to apply for The GVC Student Work Placement Program, then please (and in your own words) send a summary of your school achievements, subjects and grades with a cover letter explaining why you and GVC will make the perfect team. Successful applications will be invited for interview.
Applications must be received a minimum six weeks prior to the requested Student Work Placement dates, please note that late applications will not be considered.
Please send to email@example.com