German Veterinary Clinic (“We”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- How We Share Your Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for our services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on our website, you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the Website, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Website, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.allaboutcookies.org). If you access our website on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites.
Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.allaboutcookies.org). If you access our website on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
- Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the Website may be stored and processed in any jurisdiction in which German Veterinary Clinic or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. With your prior consent, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How We Protect Your Information
We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to German Veterinary Clinic or guarantee that your information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Social Media Widgets
- Website cookies
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your internet browser settings, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, you will be unable to use those services that require registration to participate.
The following non-personal information is automatically recorded by this site’s web server for statistical and system administration purposes:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (this number is assigned to your computer when you access the internet)
- The domain name of the account you are using to access the internet (for example, .com .ae, .net, .org)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you accessed and downloaded
- The address of the last site you visited (if you linked to this site from another website)
- The operating system you are using (for example, Windows, Mac OSX, Linux); and
- The type of browser you are using (for example, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Internet Explorer).
We use this data to aggregate information about the length and number of visits to our site and the popularity of various areas of our website. We will not attempt to identify individuals from the above records the server automatically generates unless it is necessary to investigate a breach of law or regulation.
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to gather statistics.
- Google Maps and Google Street View
German Veterinary Clinic sometimes uses Google Maps and Google Street View on this website. All data is used under licence from Google and all data remains the property of Google. We have no control and therefore no responsibility over the content of maps, data, images, or photographs contained in the Google Maps and Street View services, or any other Google services that the council may utilise.
The use of these services are provided in good faith to visitors of this website. We do not collect any data on maps searched for on this website beyond collecting aggregate and anonymous data for statistical purposes.
- Links to Other Websites
- Data Subject Rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to invoke a data subject right in relation to your personal data being processed by German Veterinary Clinic.
German Veterinary Clinic may be allowed by law, in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions. The rights that you can invoke as a data subject can be:
- Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from German Veterinary Clinic, confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing,
- The categories of personal data concerned,
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, recipients in third countries or international organisations,
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period,
- The existence of the right to request from German Veterinary Clinic rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing of such data or to object to such processing,
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period,
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved, and
- Where applicable, the transfer of personal outside EEA and appropriate safeguards implemented.
German Veterinary Clinic shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested, please note that German Veterinary Clinic may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to Rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from German Veterinary Clinic without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to Erasure
Except in specific cases where, provided by law, you have the right to obtain from German Veterinary Clinic the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which German Veterinary Clinic is subject,
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services directly to a child.
- Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to obtain from German Veterinary Clinic restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data (in such a case, the restriction will be for a period enabling German Veterinary Clinic to verify the accuracy of said data), the processing is unlawful,
- German Veterinary Clinic no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- You object to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive or to transmit those data to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you that you have provided to German Veterinary Clinic, without hindrance from German Veterinary Clinic, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Object to the Processing
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. German Veterinary Clinic shall no longer process said personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Such right can be exercised at any time where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to object being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, except in specific cases provided by law.
German Veterinary Clinic shall provide information on action taken on a request pertaining to the rights above without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, considering the complexity and number of the requests. German Veterinary Clinic shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
To invoke your data subject rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons and the specific nature of the right invoked.
Finally, note that you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a competent Data Protection Authority where existing, concerning German Veterinary Clinic’s compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulation.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and German Veterinary Clinic has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as German Veterinary Clinic. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all steps necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
- Social Media
German Veterinary Clinic operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. German Veterinary Clinic monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about German Veterinary Clinic to improve its products and services.
Please note that you must not communicate to German Veterinary Clinic through such social media sites the following information:
- Confidential personal data, including financial details and account information
- Sensitive personal data including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive personal data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number,
- Excessive, inappropriate, offensive, or insulting information towards individuals.
German Veterinary Clinic is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. German Veterinary Clinic is only responsible for its own use of the personal data received through such sites.
German Veterinary Clinic may in its absolute discretion update this policy from time to time.